Using the TRANSFORM Support Hub as a Social Enterprise
- Where can I find the onboarding video?
- What is the program priorities form? Is it required?
- What is the scale-up assessment, and why should I take it?
- What does “on demand” support mean?
- What kind of expert support can I access?
- How do I submit a support request?
- Can I edit a support request once I’ve already submitted it?
- What are corporate connection requests, and how do I submit one?
- What happens after I submit a corporate connection request from my dashboard?
- Are corporate connection requests guaranteed?
- What’s the difference between “Basic” and “PRO” status? What actions can I take to achieve “PRO” status?
- Are there any actions I can take to qualify for additional support?
- How do I access online learning modules?
- What is the community element?
- What events can I participate in?
- How do I turn on/off the emails and reminders I get for different support pillars within the TRANSFORM Support Hub (like learning, community, and matching)?