Host an Experteer
What is the value of a skills-based volunteer? Why do you call it “Experteering”? How can I host an Experteer? Is it expensive to find an Experteer?
What is MovingWorlds and the Global Experteering Platform?
- What does MovingWorlds do, and what is “Experteering?”
- What’s the difference between Experteering and Voluntourism?
- Do you charge organizations to post projects/be matched with Experteers?
- Is it ok if I charge Experteers for hosting them?
- Do I need a profile? How do I set one up?
- Is MovingWorlds similar to a recruiting (temp) agency?
How can an Experteer support me?
- How is MovingWorlds responding to the COVID19 crisis to support its hosting organizations?
- What types of skills can I find in an Experteer on MovingWorlds?
- What are the different types of projects I can request support with?
- Where do Experteers come from?
- How do you ‘vet’ all Experteers and Matches? Do you train Experteers?
How does the Matching/Planning process work?
- How do I post a project on MovingWorlds?
- How do I edit a project I've submitted to MovingWorlds?
- I’m an organization representative. How do I know which type of project to submit?
- Is the matching process different for each project type?
- How do I know if an Experteer is interested in my project?
- What are introduction requests?