The TRANSFORM Support Hub is an “on demand” accelerator, meaning that you can access the support you need when you need it. Unlike traditional accelerator programs with more rigid and uniform programming (that may or may not be relevant to your stage of growth), the TRANSFORM Support Hub is a place you can return to again and again based on your organization’s specific needs. Whether that’s a new topic you need to upskill your team on, a new project you’re trying to get off the ground, or to source introductions to potential partners - the TRANSFORM Support Hub is designed to be responsive to you.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the onboarding video?
- What is the program priorities form? Is it required?
- What is the scale-up assessment, and why should I take it?
- What does “on demand” support mean?
- What kind of expert support can I access?
- How do I submit a support request?
- Can I edit a support request once I’ve already submitted it?
- What are corporate connection requests, and how do I submit one?
- What happens after I submit a corporate connection request from my dashboard?
- Are corporate connection requests guaranteed?
Please sign in to leave a comment.