To be accepted into the Support Hub your organization must meet these criteria:
- Legally incorporated as an entity and compliant with all relevant national and international laws
- Provides products & services in-line with any of the 17 SDGs
- Measures and reports on pro-social and/or environmental impact to the public, board, and/or another 3rd party, or can demonstrate its social and/or environmental impact as a core part of its business
In addition, your organization must have 3 of the following:
- Revenue based partnerships with an international corporation, NGOs, and/or government.
- Revenues, current or projected, over $100,000USD.
- Raised existing capital over $100,000USD.
- At least one employee beyond founder.
- A product that is generating revenue.
- An alumni or actively in an accelerator.
- Any existing certifications (World Fair Trade, B Corp, etc.).
Any organization, whether accepted into TRANSFORM or not, can access our Tools & Resources Library here.