Organizational support needs were phased out during MovingWorlds’ February 2021 platform improvements. We now ask that you list your support needs as a project type. For example, if you had “Fundraising” listed as a support need on your profile, you can now decide if you’d like training on fundraising strategies for your team, an expert advice call to learn more about fundraising, or even design a pro bono fundraising project.
Articles in this section
- How do I post a project on MovingWorlds?
- How do I edit a project I've submitted to MovingWorlds?
- I’m an organization representative. How do I know which type of project to submit?
- Is the matching process different for each project type?
- My support needs are no longer listed on my organization profile. What should I do next?
- How do I know if an Experteer is interested in my project?
- What are introduction requests?
- How do I search the platform for Experteers? Can I get in contact with them?
- What happens after I speak with the Experteer and decide we want to be matched/work together?
- What is the Experteer Planning Guide?