If they are a current PayPal Gives partner, chances are that they have already registered on the platform or will be doing so soon. Please find them on the MovingWorlds platform, search their projects for a skills-based match, and request an introduction through our system to ensure that the appropriate tracking and next steps can be triggered to support you throughout the scoping process.
Articles in this section
- Who is responsible for finding a project for me to match with?
- Can I only match with PayPal Partners?
- What is auto-matching, and how will it help me?
- How far in advance of my secondment start date should I find a match?
- I’m browsing projects on the PayPal partner page, but I don’t see a lot of options that match my skills. What should I do?
- I’ve requested an introduction to a PayPal partner but I haven’t heard back yet. How long does it typically take to get a reply?
- I’ve been mutually introduced to a nonprofit via email and provided my contact details for a call, but I haven’t heard back yet. What should I do now?
- I’ve emailed firstname.lastname@example.org with a question. When should I expect to hear back?
- I have volunteered with a PayPal nonprofit partner before and am in contact with them. Can I work with them directly to create a project?