We suggest waiting 48 hours before following up on your email. If you still don’t receive a response within 24 hours of your follow up email, please reach out to our Match Team at email@example.com for additional support.
Articles in this section
- Who is responsible for finding a project for me to match with?
- Can I only match with PayPal Partners?
- What is auto-matching, and how will it help me?
- How far in advance of my secondment start date should I find a match?
- I’m browsing projects on the PayPal partner page, but I don’t see a lot of options that match my skills. What should I do?
- I’ve requested an introduction to a PayPal partner but I haven’t heard back yet. How long does it typically take to get a reply?
- I’ve been mutually introduced to a nonprofit via email and provided my contact details for a call, but I haven’t heard back yet. What should I do now?
- I’ve emailed firstname.lastname@example.org with a question. When should I expect to hear back?
- I have volunteered with a PayPal nonprofit partner before and am in contact with them. Can I work with them directly to create a project?