Before you get started, we request that you review the Program Overview page and complete the Onboarding Module for the PayPal Gives Nonprofit Experience Program (you can find the link in your registration confirmation email.)
Once you’ve done that, you can get started by completing the following steps:
- Claim your account (if you haven’t already): PayPal sponsored participants must register on the MovingWorlds platform using the link provided by PayPal HR to access the full program experience. Remember to register using your personal email address.
- Sign secondment agreement: Work with your PayPal HR partner to sign your secondment agreement within 10 days of claiming your account.
- Improve your experteering profile: After your account is set up, you'll be prompted to improve your Experteering profile. This helps organizations learn about you, and it also helps our team provide better matching support. Completing your profile will also include you in a platform feature called auto-matching. With our skills-matching algorithm, we can match your skills with a project’s skills requirements automatically, and alert both you and organizations of a potential skills-based match. This will reduce the amount of time it takes you to find a match as you will be automatically introduced to projects and organizations. Learn more about auto-matching in this FAQ.
- Browse projects here. If you find one that is interesting and fits your skills, please click on that project to learn more about it. Make sure you are searching for projects that match your skills, which you selected when creating your Experteering profile in Step 3.
- Request an introduction: Once you’ve found a project that you’re interested in, click the “Request an Introduction” button in the project description and send the organization representative a short introductory message. The organization representative will then be prompted to review your profile, and if they are also interested in working with you, they will confirm with MovingWorlds. Once both parties have opted in to being introduced, MovingWorlds will put you and the organization representative in touch directly and guide you through the next steps detailed in our matching process.