Before you get started, we suggest that you review the Program Overview page and the Onboarding Guide for PayPal Gives Nonprofit Experience Program. You can also watch MovingWorlds’ short orientation video for additional context.
Once you’ve done that, you can get started by completing the following steps:
- Claim your account (if you haven’t already): PayPal sponsored participants must register on the MovingWorlds platform using the link provided by PayPal HR to access the full program experience. Remember to register using your personal email address.
- Sign secondment agreement: Work with your PayPal HR partner to sign your secondment agreement within 10 days of claiming your account.
- Improve your experteering profile: After your account is set up, you'll be prompted to improve your Experteering profile. This helps organizations learn about you, and it also helps our team provide better matching support.
- Browse projects: You can find a list of projects currently approved by PayPal here. Click on any projects that look like a good fit for your skills and interests to learn more about them. [Note as of Oct 20: Projects are still being added as we onboard additional nonprofit partners over the next month, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for right away, keep checking back!]
- Request an introduction: Once you’ve found a project that you’re interested in, click the “Request an Introduction” button in the project description and send the organization representative a short introductory message. The organization representative will then be prompted to review your profile, and if they are also interested in working with you, they will confirm with MovingWorlds. Once both parties have opted in to being introduced, MovingWorlds will put you and the organization representative in touch directly and guide you through the next steps detailed in our matching process.