Note: As of April 2022, the S-GRID program has merged to become part of the TRANSFORM Support Hub, powered by MovingWorlds. Please visit the General TRANSFORM Support Hub FAQs here to learn more about the program, and the TRANSFORM Support Hub FAQs for social enterprises here.
This program is for social enterprises that meet the following criteria:
- Size & Employees: Has at least one employee beyond the founder(s). The average enterprise will be between 5 and 45 employees.
- Stage: Has a good, service, or product that is already being sold and generating revenues.
- Revenues: Most qualifying enterprises will be generating between $100,000 and $2.5 Million USD, but this will vary by country and geography.
- Legal Status: Legally exists for a pro-social and/or environmental impact (this can be nonprofit, for-profit with a social mission, hybrid, co-op, community-based group, or other)
- Mission Alignment: Measures and reports on pro-social and/or environmental impact to the public, board, and/or another 3rd party
- Program fit: Has a team member – or multiple team members – responsible for growing revenues through partnerships.