This program is for social enterprises that meet the following criteria:
- Size & Employees: Has at least one employee beyond the founder(s). The average enterprise will be between 5 and 45 employees.
- Stage: Has a good, service, or product that is already being sold and generating revenues.
- Revenues: Most qualifying enterprises will be generating between $100,000 and $2.5 Million USD, but this will vary by country and geography.
- Legal Status: Legally exists for a pro-social and/or environmental impact (this can be nonprofit, for-profit with a social mission, hybrid, co-op, community-based group, or other)
- Mission Alignment: Measures and reports on pro-social and/or environmental impact to the public, board, and/or another 3rd party
- Program fit: Has a team member – or multiple team members – responsible for growing revenues through partnerships.