We know that social enterprises and their teams are BUSY. On-demand means that we are here when you need us to be, and training is available on your schedule. Participants can workshop specific proposals when an opportunity comes up, source a capacity-building skilled volunteer from our global network, and more - when the time is right for them.
Articles in this section
- What does S-GRID stand for?
- Why is this program important and needed?
- What is the ideal social enterprise profile? Who will participate?
- Does my social enterprise qualify?
- How is this different from accelerator programs?
- What is the cost of participation?
- How will learning outcomes be ensured virtually?
- What topics will be covered in the training?
- What does “on-demand” support mean?
- How can my social enterprise apply to participate in S-GRID?