MovingWorlds, its Institute, and its corporate consulting practice and programs currently operate virtual global communities of practice to expand social enterprise thinking across all sectors. Using a learning management system, community platform, mobile messaging, peer-based accountability circles, and live workshops with industry leaders, we are able to achieve learning outcomes that rival in-person events. Read more about our methods here.
Articles in this section
- What does S-GRID stand for?
- Why is this program important and needed?
- What is the ideal social enterprise profile? Who will participate?
- Does my social enterprise qualify?
- How is this different from accelerator programs?
- What is the cost of participation?
- How will learning outcomes be ensured virtually?
- What topics will be covered in the training?
- What does “on-demand” support mean?
- How can my social enterprise apply to participate in S-GRID?