Thanks to generous support from SAP, participation during COVID is free. Based on the social enterprise’s home-country and revenues, we are experimenting with asking that 3-10% of their next corporate partnership contract achieved through the program be reinvested back into S-GRID to help sponsor the participation of more social enterprises.
Articles in this section
- What does S-GRID stand for?
- Why is this program important and needed?
- What is the ideal social enterprise profile? Who will participate?
- Does my social enterprise qualify?
- How is this different from accelerator programs?
- What is the cost of participation?
- How will learning outcomes be ensured virtually?
- What topics will be covered in the training?
- What does “on-demand” support mean?
- How can my social enterprise apply to participate in S-GRID?