This program is focused on helping social enterprises create sustainable revenue streams by integrating into global value chains. The S-GRID program is ongoing and on-demand, so social enterprises can engage whenever they need support. Acceptance into the program is immediate so that support can be provided when it is most valuable. In addition, the programming is available to all team members within the accepted social enterprises.
Articles in this section
- What does S-GRID stand for?
- Why is this program important and needed?
- What is the ideal social enterprise profile? Who will participate?
- Does my social enterprise qualify?
- How is this different from accelerator programs?
- What is the cost of participation?
- How will learning outcomes be ensured virtually?
- What topics will be covered in the training?
- What does “on-demand” support mean?
- How can my social enterprise apply to participate in S-GRID?