S-GRID is focused on helping social enterprises create new revenue streams by integrating into global supply, distribution, and/or value chains – enabling them to grow while also helping create a more sustainable and equitable global economy. By partnering with MovingWorlds, you can connect with social enterprises with novel solutions that can help your company achieve sustainability, equality, and/or transparency targets in your value chains.
Articles in this section
- What does S-GRID stand for?
- Why is this program important and needed?
- What is the ideal social enterprise profile? Who will participate?
- Does my social enterprise qualify?
- How is this different from accelerator programs?
- What is the cost of participation?
- How will learning outcomes be ensured virtually?
- What topics will be covered in the training?
- What does “on-demand” support mean?
- How can my social enterprise apply to participate in S-GRID?