It's up to you, but most Fellows typically start working on their social impact projects in months 3-5 of the program. In months 1-2, the emphasis is on setting goals and identifying areas to further develop, which will in turn help narrow down project options. Your social impact project is designed to not only put your skills and knowledge into practice, but also to stretch you to grow and learn more about yourself.
Articles in this section
- Is the MovingWorlds Institute still operating its Global Fellowship Program through the COVID crisis?
- Will there be changes to the Global Fellowship program as a result of COVID?
- How does MovingWorlds ensure virtual learning outcomes?
- Who is the MovingWorlds Institute for?
- What happens during the virtual kickoff training and cohort building workshop?
- Are there payment plans or financing options available?
- MovingWorlds Institute Scholarship Application Requirements
- Can I speak to someone in your team about joining?
- How much time will the MWI take up? Weekly? Monthly?
- At what point in the program will I work on my social impact project?