We are committed to continuing to operate our MovingWorlds Institute Global Fellowship program in a way that is safe, accessible, and more affordable in this “new normal” we find ourselves in.
Here’s what’s changing, what’s not, and how we’ll continue to deliver on our commitment to you:
- Our kickoff weekends will now be virtual through April 2021
- We are extending the programming and networking benefits to last beyond the 6 months of Fellowship
- Social impact projects will now be done virtually and/or close to home. In-person projects abroad will resume when travel restrictions are lifted.
- We are adding more alumni and industry leader events to foster networking
- We are lowering the $4,600 pre-COVID price of tuition by $1,000, and working with corporate partners and foundations to make even more scholarship funds available
While the delivery of some aspects of the Fellowship is changing, the heart of the Fellowship experience is staying the same. You can learn more about these updates here.