You can still use our platform to find social impact projects around the world that you can support from home during COVID. While many projects still say “in-person”, organizations are looking for virtual support so you can still request introductions to discuss doing the project virtually directly with the organization representative.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the MovingWorlds platform to find projects during COVID?
- I'm an experteer. What are the different project types, and how do I choose the right project for me?
- What is the Organization/Project Vetting Process?
- What happens after I get matched, and what is the Experteering Planning Guide?
- How does the matching process work once I'm accepted into an Experteering program?
- How far in advance should I apply/enroll in an Experteering Program?
- What factors about me go into the matching process?
- Why do you need to know my motivations, professional experience, and links to my social media accounts as part of my profile?
- Do you use a matching algorithm?
- Where are the host organization partners located?