No, we don’t offer placements for medical professionals due to regulatory restrictions and potential ethical concerns. We suggest looking into organizations that specialize in placing medical volunteers, such as Doctors without Borders, if you’re interested in contributing in that capacity. However, if you'd like to volunteer transferable business skills acquired while working in a medical practice, that is something we can help you with! Still not sure if experteering is the right fit for you? Schedule a call with a team member here.
Articles in this section
- What is Experteering?
- What’s the difference between Experteering and Volunteering or Voluntourism?
- Is International Volunteering work ethical? How can I make sure I volunteer ethically/sustainably?
- Do I need a college or graduate degree to be an Experteer?
- Does it matter where I am from and/or where I have citizenship?
- Can I go Experteering if I only speak one language (like English)?
- Are there Experteering projects suitable for recent college graduates?
- Are Experteering projects suitable for senior professionals?
- Can I experteer as a medical professional (ie doctor, nurse) and work with patients?
- Is there an age requirement to be an Experteer?