When you are matched with your Experteer, MovingWorlds will send both you and the Experteer a link to your customized version of the MovingWorlds Experteering Project Planning Guide. This document covers important topics that you'll need to align on together, including:
- contact information & backup contact information
- arrival/departure dates and logistics of travel
- project information, include concrete deliverables
- work and team description
- project success and sustainability strategies
- learning goals and personal success metrics
- project and personal communication expectations and potential issues
We know this document is a lot of work, however working through it at this phase will ensure great impact from your Experteer once they are on-site.
We find that most people work on this guide collaboratively / together by having a series of planning calls.
Once complete, sign and submit the Guide to MovingWorlds to confirm the formal match and start off your Experteering engagement.
Please note it is strongly suggested that the Experteer Planning Guide is completed before the Experteer has booked an airplane ticket to the Host Organization on-site location.