To get started, complete the application form here, which will take you through 5 steps
- Account creation: provide basic details about yourself
- Organization details: provide information about your organization, including its description and impact story
- See if you qualify for additional support: answer a final set of questions to see if you qualify for additional program support through the TRANSFORM Support Hub
- Submit application: once submitted, our team will process your application and notify you of which types of support you qualify for (including access to Experteers) within 7 days.
- Complete onboarding: Complete our onboarding module and take our Scale-Up Assessment to learn how to best connect with our learning, events, community, and Experteers.
Once you’ve submitted your application and been accepted onto the platform, you can begin to submit projects. This video explains what factors MovingWorlds looks for in a project, along with tips to keep in mind as you draft your project description.
To post a project, log in to your dashboard. On the left-hand menu, you’ll see a section called “Request Support.” Select the “Submit Request for Support” option. This will lead you to a page where you can answer a few questions about the goals you have for your project, and based on your answers you will be directed to the appropriate project creation page for you to initiate your request.
We encourage you to include as many details as possible at this point- typically, this will help you attract the right Experteer, faster.
You can indicate whether you’d like the Experteer to support you on-site, virtually, or a combination of both, followed by two text boxes to outline the impact of the project and the deliverables/results that you’re seeking. You can also post a time frame and min/max length of the engagement, all of which will help potential Experteers determine if they’re interested and would like to connect with you directly.
Our Matching Team will review your project once it’s submitted, and once we’ve verified that it meets our guidelines, we’ll notify you when it’s live on the site! Once the project is published, Experteers can find/apply to your project directly and you can search Experteers to reach out to them directly as well.