Our Application and Matching process includes multiple stages of verification.
In order to be accepted into either our Experteer or Experteer PLUS Program, Experteers must complete an application that includes the following information:
- professional experience
- motivation for wanting to participate
- personal details
Next, they must complete their profile on our platform, which in addition to the information above includes links to external content, such as their:
- LinkedIn profile
- Personal Website (if applicable)
- Any relevant Social Media
- Complete Resume
Once accepted, Experteers complete a wide array of training, which varies slightly depending on how in-depth the curriculum competent is for their particular program. Every Experteer completes at least the following items:
- MovingWorlds Udemy Best Practices Training
- the Experteer Planning Guide (in collaboration with you, the Host Organization Representative) to align on deliverables and logistics
- Resources relating to Human Centered Design and Cross-Cultural Communication
Our holistic matching and planning process ensures that verified Experteers are being admitted into MovingWorlds Programs, and then guided through a planning process where you'll be able to do the necessary due diligence on your Experteer. You can review the complete matching process here.
Join us today to accelerate your organization’s social impact and growth!