No, MovingWorlds is designed to create local jobs, not erode them. Experteers are most suitable to help solve an issue when local capacity does not exist, and the Experteer is also training and being prepared to focus on the transfer of knowledge (upskilling staff and partners) in the process. Learn more about how Experteers are focused on sustainable impact on our Process Page.
Articles in this section
- What does MovingWorlds do, and what is “Experteering?”
- What’s the difference between Experteering and Voluntourism?
- Do you charge organizations to post projects/be matched with Experteers?
- Is it ok if I charge Experteers for hosting them?
- Do I need a profile? How do I set one up?
- Is MovingWorlds similar to a recruiting (temp) agency?
- What locations or countries does MovingWorlds focus on?
- Does MovingWorlds have any religious affiliation? Do you share and promote any religion, religious groups, or religious message either directly or indirectly via our project postings?
- What is MovingWorlds’ business model?
- Do you have impact data that Experteering is actually working?