Yes, you can! Check out the filters on our browse page-you’ll notice that while you’re browsing projects, we have included icons for each type of benefit (accommodations, meals, travel stipend, etc.) right on the project summary. Additionally, you can filter your search results by the benefits that are most important to you- Here is a blog post explaining how it works.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I get matched, and what is the Experteering Planning Guide?
- How does the matching process work once I'm accepted into an Experteering program?
- How far in advance should I apply/enroll in an Experteering Program?
- What factors about me go into the matching process?
- Why do you need to know my motivations, professional experience, and links to my social media accounts as part of my profile?
- Do you use a matching algorithm?
- How do you “create” an opportunity for me if I can’t find what I’m looking for on the platform?
- What types of projects are available on the MovingWorlds platform?
- Does MovingWorlds offer opportunities in ________ (anywhere)?
- How does MovingWorlds ensure the quality of host organizations and/or verify projects that are available to Experteers?