Your membership lasts for 12 months. We recommend purchasing membership as soon as you are committed to the idea of going experteering. This is because we use the profiles of our members to educate our organizations in the field as to the types of projects they post. The sooner you apply/enroll in a program, the more projects you'll get.
Articles in this section
- Can I be introduced to an organization before applying to MovingWorlds?
- What happens after I get matched, and what is the Experteering Planning Guide?
- How does the matching process work once I'm accepted into an Experteering program?
- How far in advance should I apply/enroll in an Experteering Program?
- What factors about me go into the matching process?
- Why do you need to know my motivations, professional experience, and links to my social media accounts as part of my profile?
- Do you use a matching algorithm?
- How do you “create” an opportunity for me if I can’t find what I’m looking for on the platform?
- What types of projects are available on the MovingWorlds platform?
- Does MovingWorlds offer opportunities in ________ (anywhere)?