In the event that we don’t already have an opportunity listed that you are interested in, we will work with our worldwide partners to find an opportunity that matches your interests and expertise. In this way we will ‘create’ an opportunity for you. Currently, we place about 30% of our Experteers with projects that aren’t published. Placing you with an opportunity, even if we don’t already have a published opportunity that’s a Match for you, is part of our matchmaking commitment!
Articles in this section
- Can I Fundraise/Crowdfund for my Experteering Trip?
- What is the Organization Vetting Process?
- Can I be introduced to an organization before applying to MovingWorlds?
- What happens after I get matched, and what is the Experteering Planning Guide?
- How does the matching process work once I'm accepted into an Experteering program?
- How far in advance should I apply/enroll in an Experteering Program?
- What factors about me go into the matching process?
- Why do you need to know my motivations, professional experience, and links to my social media accounts as part of my profile?
- Do you use a matching algorithm?
- How do you “create” an opportunity for me if I can’t find what I’m looking for on the platform?