Yes, you can continue to request introductions to potential host organizations through our platform until you find the right Match. The first thing to note is that when you see an opportunity that is of interest, you should request an introduction. As you can see in our process, once you do, you will be put in touch with the organization to have a discussion to see if you are a good fit for each other. Once the organization accepts your introduction request, you will be put in contact directly with the organization’s representative, where you can discuss the details of the project and get all the information you need to determine if it’s a good fit.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose the right project?
- Can I Fundraise/Crowdfund for my Experteering Trip?
- What is the Organization Vetting Process?
- Can I be introduced to an organization before applying to MovingWorlds?
- What happens after I get matched, and what is the Experteering Planning Guide?
- How does the matching process work once I'm accepted into an Experteering program?
- How far in advance should I apply/enroll in an Experteering Program?
- What factors about me go into the matching process?
- Why do you need to know my motivations, professional experience, and links to my social media accounts as part of my profile?
- Do you use a matching algorithm?