Yes, there are many opportunities available to people who only speak one language. In each project description, the host organization will include required language(s) as well as “helpful” languages that would be ideal but not required for the Experteer to speak. As long as you can speak the required language, you are qualified to apply! You can also filter by languages on our browse page.
Articles in this section
- What is Experteering?
- What’s the difference between Experteering and Volunteering or Voluntourism?
- Is International Volunteering work ethical? How can I make sure I volunteer ethically/sustainably?
- Do I need a college or graduate degree to be an Experteer?
- Does it matter where I am from and/or where I have citizenship?
- Can I go Experteering if I only speak one language (like English)?
- Are there Experteering projects suitable for recent college graduates?
- Are Experteering projects suitable for senior professionals?
- Can I experteer as a medical professional (ie doctor, nurse) and work with patients?
- Is there an age requirement to be an Experteer?