Yes, there are many opportunities available to people who only speak one language. In each project description, the host organization will include required language(s) as well as “helpful” languages that would be ideal but not required for the Experteer to speak. As long as you can speak the required language, you are qualified to apply! You can also filter by languages on our browse page.
Articles in this section
- What is Experteering?
- What’s the difference between Experteering and Volunteering or Voluntourism?
- Is International Volunteering work ethical? How can I make sure I volunteer ethically/sustainably?
- Who can be an Experteer?
- Does it matter where I am from and/or where I have citizenship?
- Can I go Experteering if I only speak one language (like English)?
- What is the typical length of an Experteering Trip?
- Where do I start?