Yes, we actively help individuals, couples, families, and groups find Experteering opportunities. It is a little extra work to make group-based Experteering placements, so we recommend the following, depending on your situation:
- You should both apply for membership
- Once you join, you can filter for projects open to groups
- When you request introductions to organizations, you can highlight that you are traveling with a partner
- If you are very selective about project location, type, and timing, then only one of you should purchase 1:1 Impact Coaching & Support add-on for extra help.
- If a family member is traveling with you but NOT Experteering, they do not need a seperate membership
In addition, as you use the platform, you can search for “group friendly” projects using our search filters: you can pre-filter for group/family-friendly projects here.