If you are looking for alternative volunteering programs for people under the age of 18, we encourage you consider other options - in many cases, no-skilled volunteers can create harm, so it’s important to be thoughtful in choosing and vetting an organization to volunteer with. As a good place to start, we’d suggest check out the listing of fellowships with some of our partners.
Articles in this section
- What is Experteering?
- What’s the difference between Experteering and Volunteering or Voluntourism?
- Is International Volunteering work ethical? How can I make sure I volunteer ethically/sustainably?
- Do I need a college or graduate degree to be an Experteer?
- Does it matter where I am from and/or where I have citizenship?
- Can I go Experteering if I only speak one language (like English)?
- Are there Experteering projects suitable for recent college graduates?
- Are Experteering projects suitable for senior professionals?
- Can I experteer as a medical professional (ie doctor, nurse) and work with patients?
- Is there an age requirement to be an Experteer?