No, the matching process is the same for all project types. Organizations and experteers will continue to request introductions to each other and have mutual introduction conversations, before agreeing to match and work together. You can read more about the matching process from the experteer side here and from the organization representative side here.
Articles in this section
- How do I post a project on MovingWorlds?
- How do I edit a project I've submitted to MovingWorlds?
- I’m an organization representative. How do I know which type of project to submit?
- Is the matching process different for each project type?
- How do I know if an Experteer is interested in my project?
- What are introduction requests?
- How do I check the status of my introduction requests?
- How can I see the current status of my projects?
- How do I search the platform for Experteers? Can I get in contact with them?
- What happens after I speak with the Experteer and we decide we want to work together?