This program is designed for social enterprises that are in the “pioneer gap”. Meaning they have early revenue and some market traction, but need support refining product-market fit, operationalizing sales and delivery, and building the skills and capacity to realize partnership opportunities in global value chains, with corporations, the public sector, and even international NGOs. Within the MovingWorlds community platform, sub-groups related to geographies, size, and industries will be created to increase relevancy.
Articles in this section
- What does S-GRID stand for?
- Why is this program important and needed?
- What is the ideal social enterprise profile? Who will participate?
- Does my social enterprise qualify?
- How can my social enterprise apply to participate in S-GRID?
- What is the cost of participation?
- What makes S-GRID different from accelerator programs?
- How will learning outcomes be ensured virtually?
- What topics will be covered in the training?
- What does “on-demand” support mean?