You can learn more about the different types of support requests you can make in this FAQ.
The right project for you depends on your needs, and scope of the project. For example:
- A trainer is a good option to upskill your team on a specific topic, and provide the tools you need to do it yourself in the future
- An expert advice call is a good option to “gut check” a new idea you have with someone familiar with your industry
- A coach is a good option to help you, as an individual, develop your leadership skills and shape how you approach and think through problems
- A mentor is a good option for ongoing business advice from someone with industry experience
- A consultant is a good option for a specific project with a clear outcome that you might otherwise hire a contractor to do, but don’t have budget for