Peer support and building a network of like-minded changemakers is critical to the program, and to your growth as a professional. Although each member of your Impact Team will go on separate Experteering projects, everyone will reconvene online on a weekly basis for guided check-ins, reflections, and support. We'll also stay connected via online social media groups and our Slack channel.
Articles in this section
- Can I join an Impact Team as part of a group?
- Can my company pay for me to participate in an Impact Team?
- Do you offer any scholarships for Impact Team applicants?
- How do Impact Team members engage with each other during our separate Experteering trips?
- How does the virtual networking work?
- What are current application deadlines?
- What happens during the virtual training?
- What is a social intrapreneur?
- What is covered in the program tuition and what is not?
- What is the time commitment for an Impact Team?