Your tuition will cover all educational components of the program, including:
- Your "Purpose Patterns" report from Imperative
- Your cultural biases report and advice on how to improve your cultural fluency from GlobeSmart
- An orientation and virtual networking webinar
- Training webinars on topics that will build your understanding of social impact, and your ability to influence from within
- Training on how to listen, support and design for impactful Experteering to prepare you before your departure
- Custom-matching to find the perfect Experteering project for your skills and interests
- Support in building a global network
- General program management expenses
- Ongoing access to the MovingWorlds alumni community
Your Host Organization will most likely cover lodging, food, and most in-country expenses related to your Experteering project. Once you've been matched with a Host Organization, you can discuss the details with them.
You are responsible for any additional expenses such as sightseeing, purchase of gifts, language classes, etc.