Note: As of 2023, the MovingWorlds Institute is on pause as we redesign it for a post-COVID era — making it more accessible, scalable, and connected to the broader impact ecosystem via our TRANSFORM Support Hub. No new cohorts will launch in 2023.
We strive to make our programs as accessible as possible, with the belief that the added diversity brings forth new ideas, insights, and connections that can help our entire network.
Please note that in order for your scholarship application to be considered, you must first submit your MovingWorlds Institute Global Fellowship application.
We have a limited scholarship pool and allocate amounts in such a way that maximizes the diversity of the cohort and enables those with the greatest need to get assistance. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis, combining a first-come, first-served approach as well as a needs analysis.
You can find the actual scholarship form here.
Applicants seeking financial support may apply to the following opportunities:
Scholarship Application Requirements
- The scholarship application must be submitted by the program application deadline.
- You must also have submitted your complete MovingWorlds Institute Global Fellowship application by the same date.
- All questions involving a written response on the application form are required and must be completed.
- A letter of reference must be included with your scholarship application form. More on this below.
- A video introduction must be included with your scholarship application form. More on this below.
Letter of reference
Please ask someone you trust, preferably someone that has worked and/or volunteered with you in the past, to submit a letter of reference. Please have your reference send you a copy of the letter as a .pdf format file, and then upload that .pdf to the scholarship application form. The letter should address:
1. How the person knows you.
2. Why the person thinks that you are committed to creating change through your career
3. A statement of support for your acceptance into the MovingWorlds Institute.
We have a limited scholarship pool, so we want to get to know you better. Share a short (45-90 seconds) video introducing yourself, sharing why you want to participate in the Institute, and how you make the people around you better.
To include the video with your scholarship application form, please upload it to Dropbox, Google Drive, or unlisted on YouTube or Vimeo, and then share the link with us on the scholarship application form.
Still have questions? We're happy to help! Schedule time with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.