We believe that Experteering—and the act of learning through it—should be accessible to all. We strive to make our Experteering programs more accessible, with the belief that the added diversity brings forth new ideas, insights, and connections that can help our entire network.
Please note that in order for your application to be considered, BOTH the scholarship application AND your MovingWorlds Institute Fellowship application must be completed and submitted by midnight of the program application deadline.
We have a limited scholarship pool and allocate amounts in such a way that maximizes the diversity of the cohort and enables those with the greatest need to get assistance. Scholarships are given out on a weekly/rolling basis, combining a first-come, first-served basis, as well as a needs analysis.
If you are applying for a scholarship, please keep in mind that you will be asked to provide a letter of reference and upload a video introducing yourself (more info on that below).
Applicants seeking financial support may apply to the following opportunities:
Scholarship Submission Requirements
- The scholarship application must be submitted by the program application deadline.
- You must also have submitted your complete MovingWorlds Fellowship application by the same date.
- All text responses in the application form must be completed.
- A letter of reference must be included with your scholarship application (which is uploaded to the actual form). More on this below.
- A video introduction must be included with your scholarship application (a link to which must be provided to the actual form). More on this below.
Letter of reference
Please ask someone you trust, preferably someone that has worked and/or volunteered with you in the past, to send a letter of reference. Please collect it as a .pdf, and upload it to the application form. The letter should address
1. How the person knows you.
2. Why the person thinks that you are committed to creating change through your career
3. A statement of support for your acceptance into the MovingWorlds Institute.
We have a limited scholarship pool, so we want to get to know you better. Share a short (45-90) second video introducing yourself, sharing why you want to participate in the Institute, and how you make the people around you better.
To share the video, please upload it to Dropbox, Google Drive, or unlisted on YouTube or Vimeo, and then share the link with us on the application form